Kelly delves into the mental game behind creating champion business leaders and addresses a common issue: creating organizational chaos in your own company.
Avoid sharing every idea in real-time, as it overwhelms your team. Don't give real-time feedback on everything, as it hampers performance. Lastly, cultivate autonomy instead of micromanaging to stop being the bottleneck in your business. Unlock your business's potential, message "Kairos," and mark your calendar for our live experience.
Also in this episode:
- The Mental Game Of Leadership: Success in business isn't just about knowing the tactics; it's also about the thinking, beliefs, mindset, and habits behind leaders that can run exceptional organizations and scale.
- The Power Of Ideas: Business leaders often generate many ideas, but sharing all of them with the team in real-time can create chaos. Controlling when and how to present new ideas is essential to maintain focus on essential tasks.
- Feedback Management: Prioritize the 20% of feedback that truly matters and helps drive meaningful improvement.
- Cultivating Autonomy: Encourage critical thinking, creativity, and independent decision-making within your team, rather than micromanaging every detail.
- Becoming The Catalyst, Not the Cap: This involves managing one's emotions, ego, and behavior while fostering a culture of autonomy.
- Kairos Leadership: Kairos leadership is about leading with faith and family first, inviting spirituality into your business, and understanding that your beliefs, behaviors, actions, and habits are the catalysts for your business's growth.
Stay Connected With Kelly Roach:
Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Youtube | Kellyroachcoaching.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab One Of Kelly's Roach's Bestselling Books:
This Podcast Is Produced, Engineered & Edited By: Simplified Impact