Kelly explains how aligning with the cultural patterns, beliefs, and ideas of your era can boost your offerings' relevance, resulting in higher conversions.
Understanding your market's position on the market maturity model is crucial, as it guides your strategy. Kelly underscores the shift in sales strategies to cater to evolving buyer mentalities, focusing on reactivations, upsells, referrals, and more within your existing customer base. She encourages you to tap into the Zeitgeist of your market by engaging with your ideal clients and customers to grasp their current mindset. Lastly, she emphasizes the importance of self-leadership during these unprecedented times.
Also in this episode:
- Importance Of Zeitgeist: Zeitgeist refers to the spirit or mood of a particular period in history, shaped by the ideas and beliefs of the time.
- Market Maturity Models: Markets go through stages of maturity, from the excitement of something new to a more mature phase.
- Shifting Sales Strategy: In a contracting market, sales strategies need to shift from focusing solely on lead generation to nurturing existing customers, reactivations, upsells, and referrals.
- Relevance In Messaging: Your business messaging should address current concerns and trends in your market, aligning with what's on people's minds at the moment.
- Self-Leadership: Leaders must trust their instincts, tap into intuition, and have the faith to make decisions that align with their destiny.
Stay Connected With Kelly Roach:
Instagram | LinkedIn | Facebook | Youtube | Kellyroachcoaching.com | Email: email@example.com
Grab One Of Kelly's Roach's Bestselling Books:
This Podcast Is Produced, Engineered & Edited By: Simplified Impact